I am really satisfied with the team Blessed Creation work. Highly knowledgeable developers have supported me at each level of development. They designed my website proportionately with the incorporation of crystal idea, innovative technology, and detailed knowledge. Throughout the project timeline, the team is always in communication with me, update me with the development process on a regular basis. They gratify my desire and convert my dream concept into existing website.
RUBEN BATISTASilicoon Troot Apps
The client approached us with his existing SharePoint portal and wanted us to make some changes on it in terms of helping it work better.
We have done multiple changes:
For all documents library:
- Now consultant can upload documents onto the AAvenue with appropriate tagging.
- The documents then go to his client Manager/Director (Client Gatekeeper) for approval and to the MD for information (option to disapprove).
- If Manager/Director (Client Gatekeeper) approves the documents, it becomes available on the all documents library - anyone can find this document through browse/search.
- Any documents uploaded by Manager/Director/MD directly has been made available on all documents libraries (don't need further approval).
For individual client documents library:
- To initiate a project, the SharePoint admin can create a project site and can add members onto the site.
- The team consists of consultants, manager, director, and Mds. They can upload a document on the AAvenue with appropriate tagging.
- The uploaded documents become available only to the team members belonging to that particular project.
- If a new member joins the team, Client Gatekeeper intimate the SharePoint Admin, and he/she can add that member to that particular project.
- At any time, a client document can be added to the queue for uploading to all documents libraries.
- Bi-weekly/monthly reports have been available to SharePoint admin with a list of documents uploaded (to all documents libraries).
- He/she can verify the tagging and appropriateness and reach out to the respective client gatekeepers in case of any issue that needs to be resolved.
Microsoft Dot Net